Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tiger's Return

So, I'm not one to beat a dead horse. Well, maybe I am. I've been called relentless before. But this latest Tiger thing merits a short comment.

Tiger is playing the Masters, a decision announced 140-odd days after not getting pummeled with a nine-iron by his lovely wife. I'm okay with that. The least the guy can do is keep raking in the millions. And lucky for him, people can only castigate him in sotto voce on the fairway. I wonder if they can carry signs. Probably not. Too distracting. I digress.

But I saw absolutely the best interview on Sports Center this morning. Some Masters cohort, wish I'd caught the name or title, actually said, "We're glad our stud, uh, star, is back. We are his family, and we have forgiven him." Too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment